Sure Word Assembly began with six worshippers in a tiny room of a brothel (nicknamed “The Upper Room”) on July 03, 1998 and was officially commissioned on July 31, 1999. Planted and nurtured by Pastor Dennis Inyang and his wife, Pastor Aity, Sure Word has grown into a vibrant ministry influencing a great many people in Lagos and around the world.
The International Headquarters of Sure Word Assembly is situated at The MEGAlife Centre, Greenfield Estate, Trinity Bus Stop, Off Apple Junction, Ago Palace Way, Okota, a fast developing suburb of Lagos, Nigeria. Lagos, the commercial and industrial capital of Nigeria, has a teeming population of over fifteen million people and is home to many foreign nationals.
At present, we have two branch locations:
HOUSE OF GRACE is located at 1, Kola Ogundeji Street, By seliat/Ile-epo Alhaji Bus Stop, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
THE LIGHT HOUSE is located at Sweet Mother, 2, Yakoyo-Akute Road, Sabo Bus Stop, Ojodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
To raise a new generation of champions who are passionate for God, winning in life and changing the world.
- To be a church where everyone is welcome irrespective of tribe, race or colour
- To be a church of worshippers and ministers
- To impact our community and the nation
- To take the gospel to the nations of the world
Sure Word is led by the Presiding Pastor and organized into effective work teams. First is the Pastoral Team of staff and volunteer pastors. This is supported by a Leadership Team comprising heads of service teams and their assistants.
1. The MEGAlife Centre, Greenfield Estate, Ago Palace Way, Trinity Bus Stop, Okota, Lagos, Nigeria.
2. House of Grace, 1, Kola Ogundeji Street, By Celiat/ Ile-epo Alhaji Bus Stop, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
3. The Light House, Sweet Mother, 2, Yakoyo-Akute Road, Sabo Bus Stop, Ojodu, Lagos, Nigeria.
WEEKLY SERVICE SCHEDULE
9:00am – Celebration/ Impartation service
Teaching/ Prayer/ Communion service (6.00pm)