Sure Word Assembly began with six worshipers in a tiny room of a brothel (nicknamed “The Upper Room”) on July 03, 1998 and was officially commissioned on July 31, 1999. Planted and nurtured by Pastor Dennis Inyang and his wife, Pastor Aity, Sure Word has grown into a vibrant ministry influencing a great many people in Lagos and around the world.
The International Headquarters of Sure Word Assembly is situated at The MEGAlife Centre, Greenfield Estate, Trinity Bus Stop, Off Apple Junction, Ago Palace Way, Okota, a fast developing suburb of Lagos, Nigeria. Lagos, the commercial and industrial capital of Nigeria, has a teeming population of over fifteen million people and is home to many foreign nationals.
To raise champions who are passionate for God, winning in life and changing the world.
To be a growing community of worshipers and ministers from every tribe and tongue taking the gospel of Jesus Christ wherever we go.
- THE WORD OF GOD: We receive the Bible as the Sure Word of God, the final authority on all issues of life and the standard for every doctrine.
- FAITH: We live by faith in God’s Word and teach everyone to do the same.
- RIGHTEOUSNESS: We appropriate the righteousness of God in Christ and pledge to live a life that pleases Him.
- LOVE: We commit ourselves to creating an environment where people can experience the love of God as they love and care for one another.
- SERVICE: We regard service as the proof of discipleship and welcome every opportunity to serve God and humanity.
- EMPOWERMENT: We celebrate potential and seek to empower the people in every way possible.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue excellence in all things and strive to be the best in whatever we do.
Sure Word is led by the Presiding Pastor and organized into effective work teams. First is the Pastoral Team of staff and volunteer pastors. This is supported by a Leadership Team comprising heads of service teams and their assistants.
WORSHIP SERVICE SCHEDULE
The MEGAlife Centre, Greenfield Estate, Trinity Bus Stop, Ago Palace Way, Off Apple Junction, Okota, Lagos, Nigeria.
1st Service (Morning Dew) – 7.30am
2nd Service (Supernatural Encounter) – 9.15am
Teaching/ Prayer/ Communion service – 6.00pm
For other worship centres, please click here to view their schedules.