- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Supernatural Encounter service on Sunday 18th September 2022.
- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 15th September 2022.
- A teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 8th September 2022.
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 28, 2022TEXT: Matter 19:11-12, Hab. 2:3-4, 1 Cor 7:33-34#RecapCommitment is giving your spouse the freedom to fail, and not allowing it to break your marriage and it takes maturity to accept that.Maturity is not a function of age, it’s a function of exposure and experienceNot everyone is mature enough for marriage, don’t marry[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2022TEXT: Job 1:6-12, Matt 7:24-27, 2 Cor 12:7-10, Phil 1:29, Rom 8:35-39#RecapThe trials of faith can be summarized in 3 words - purpose, perspective, and perseverance.God's purpose for the trials of faith in our lives is to make us better not destroy us.How you go and come through trials will[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2022TEXT: Matt 13:20-21, Gen 15:8-11, James 1:2-4, Heb 11:13, Ezek 12:21-23, Heb 11:17, 1 Pet 1:6-8, 1 Cor 10:13#RecapWhen the enemy sends adversity, it is on account of the word that you have received. If he cannot keep you from understanding what God has said, he will try to cause[...]
- BISHOP AYIBAKURO SUOBITECOMMUNION & HEALING SERVICESUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2022TEXT: Mark 10:46-52, Heb 11:1#RecapThere is no sickness that God cannot heal, no situation that He cannot change. It is up to you to make up your mind about what you want to receive from Him.You must be determined to press into what God has for you[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2022TEXT: Phil 3:10-11, Luk 24:1-7, Rom 5:6-11, John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:35-54, Rom 8:11#RecapNot only did Jesus die for us. We died with Him at Calvary and resurrected with Him on the third day. The deeper our understanding of this experience the more of a reality it becomes in our[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 3, 2022TEXT: 3 John 1:2, Ps 35:27, Deut 28:8-12, Luk 13:10-13, Ps 112:1-3, 2 Cor 9:8, Deut 8:11-18, Heb 6:13-18, 2 Cor 8:9#RecapIt is God's will for you to prosper. Salvation is holistic and encompasses every facet of your life. Every parent delights in the success of their child.The first thing[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2022TEXT: Isah 45:3, 2 Ki 4:1-7, Hos 4:6, Ecc 10:5#RecapThe path to prosperity is not always obvious. God desires to reveal to you the secret places where the wealth of the earth is hidden.Wealth is hidden in people. Wherever people are found, there is an opportunity to prosper. Business is[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022TEXT: Prov 11:24-25 (NLT), 2 Cor 8:1-5, 1 Ki 3:3-5, Heb 11:4, 2 Cor 9:5-8, Mal 3:8-12, Deut 16:16#RecapThere are 2 paradigms of prosperity. The world prospers through greed and materialism. In our kingdom, however, we prosper by giving. Generosity unlocks your prosperity.Your liberality is not determined by what you[...]
- DR DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY MAY 22, 2022TEXT: Jude 1:3, Luke 18:8, Hebrew 11:6, John 4:23-24, Hebrew 11:25, Romans 4: 18, 21.#RecapYou cannot fight for what you don’t value. If you are going to contend for the faith, it has to be of value to you. You must place value on your salvation, you must place value[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022TEXT: Jude 1, Eph 2:8-9, Rom 6:1-12, Tit 1:11-14, 2:11-12#RecapWe are all saved by grace through faith. The only basis for our salvation is Christ's finished work at Calvary.You cannot fight for what you do not value. If you will defend your faith, you must understand its worth.The Grace of[...]
- SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2022TEXT: Matt 4:10, Rom 12:1, Rom 40;13, Rom 13:14, Mark 3:13-15, Rom 12:6, Luk 8:1-3#Recap# There is a connection between worship and service. They are both acts of surrender. You cannot claim to worship God and not also serve Him.# Serving God is a privilege. He does not need our service so[...]
DR. DENNIS INYANG
SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2022
TEXT: Matt 13:20-21, Gen 15:8-11, James 1:2-4, Heb 11:13, Ezek 12:21-23, Heb 11:17, 1 Pet 1:6-8, 1 Cor 10:13
When the enemy sends adversity, it is on account of the word that you have received. If he cannot keep you from understanding what God has said, he will try to cause you to doubt it.
The only assurance that we have that God will keep his promise is the covenant. For this reason, Satan tries to attack the foundation of the covenant. Don’t allow him!
Adversity is not meant to destroy you. Trials come to help you grow to maturity. The more exposed you are to challenges, the faster you’ll develop. The enemy does not understand this so he continues to attack us.
The reason that God does not prevent adversity is that it works together for our good. The enemy means it for evil but God ultimately turns it around for our benefit.
Ways that our faith is tried
When your circumstances contradict scripture – Being a child of God does not mean that all your troubles will disappear. The question is whether we will hold on to what we believe or yield to our experiences.
When your prayers seem unanswered – It matters what you believe when you don’t receive what you’ve asked God for. It does not mean that He is not real or has forsaken you. You must believe that He is at work even when you don’t have the answer yet.
When the word is prolonged – There is a tendency to lose confidence when the vision tarries. Don’t give up. Wait for it. God will hasten it and it won’t come a moment later than it needs to.
When the unrighteous prosper – It can sometimes feel like it is foolish to be faithful to God when the godless by comparison appears to be making better progress. Be encouraged. Faith triumphs in the end.
When God calls us to do what is beyond our ability – There are times when it feels like what God lays in your heart is impossible or too hard. Trust God for grace to do what he has asked of you.
When the righteous live at variance with their confession – You must understand that every man is saved by grace. Jesus, not man is our pattern. Pursue Him wholeheartedly no matter what anyone else does.
When God makes unreasonable demands – Can you trust God enough to give him all you have? Can you let go of that which represents your future, knowing that he has a plan and will supply all your needs?
God has a purpose for every trial. If He has allowed it, He will use it to make you better than you were before it came.
Trials refine and polish your faith. They reveal the genuineness of your trust in God and play a crucial part in fulfilling God’s purposes in your life.
The trials that come your way, are an indication of the level of your strength. If God allows a challenge to confront you, it is because he knows that He has given you sufficient capacity to handle it.