- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Supernatural Encounter service on Sunday 18th September 2022.
- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 15th September 2022.
- A teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 8th September 2022.
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 28, 2022TEXT: Matter 19:11-12, Hab. 2:3-4, 1 Cor 7:33-34#RecapCommitment is giving your spouse the freedom to fail, and not allowing it to break your marriage and it takes maturity to accept that.Maturity is not a function of age, it’s a function of exposure and experienceNot everyone is mature enough for marriage, don’t marry[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2022TEXT: Job 1:6-12, Matt 7:24-27, 2 Cor 12:7-10, Phil 1:29, Rom 8:35-39#RecapThe trials of faith can be summarized in 3 words - purpose, perspective, and perseverance.God's purpose for the trials of faith in our lives is to make us better not destroy us.How you go and come through trials will[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2022TEXT: Matt 13:20-21, Gen 15:8-11, James 1:2-4, Heb 11:13, Ezek 12:21-23, Heb 11:17, 1 Pet 1:6-8, 1 Cor 10:13#RecapWhen the enemy sends adversity, it is on account of the word that you have received. If he cannot keep you from understanding what God has said, he will try to cause[...]
- BISHOP AYIBAKURO SUOBITECOMMUNION & HEALING SERVICESUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2022TEXT: Mark 10:46-52, Heb 11:1#RecapThere is no sickness that God cannot heal, no situation that He cannot change. It is up to you to make up your mind about what you want to receive from Him.You must be determined to press into what God has for you[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2022TEXT: Phil 3:10-11, Luk 24:1-7, Rom 5:6-11, John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:35-54, Rom 8:11#RecapNot only did Jesus die for us. We died with Him at Calvary and resurrected with Him on the third day. The deeper our understanding of this experience the more of a reality it becomes in our[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 3, 2022TEXT: 3 John 1:2, Ps 35:27, Deut 28:8-12, Luk 13:10-13, Ps 112:1-3, 2 Cor 9:8, Deut 8:11-18, Heb 6:13-18, 2 Cor 8:9#RecapIt is God's will for you to prosper. Salvation is holistic and encompasses every facet of your life. Every parent delights in the success of their child.The first thing[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2022TEXT: Isah 45:3, 2 Ki 4:1-7, Hos 4:6, Ecc 10:5#RecapThe path to prosperity is not always obvious. God desires to reveal to you the secret places where the wealth of the earth is hidden.Wealth is hidden in people. Wherever people are found, there is an opportunity to prosper. Business is[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022TEXT: Prov 11:24-25 (NLT), 2 Cor 8:1-5, 1 Ki 3:3-5, Heb 11:4, 2 Cor 9:5-8, Mal 3:8-12, Deut 16:16#RecapThere are 2 paradigms of prosperity. The world prospers through greed and materialism. In our kingdom, however, we prosper by giving. Generosity unlocks your prosperity.Your liberality is not determined by what you[...]
- DR DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY MAY 22, 2022TEXT: Jude 1:3, Luke 18:8, Hebrew 11:6, John 4:23-24, Hebrew 11:25, Romans 4: 18, 21.#RecapYou cannot fight for what you don’t value. If you are going to contend for the faith, it has to be of value to you. You must place value on your salvation, you must place value[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022TEXT: Jude 1, Eph 2:8-9, Rom 6:1-12, Tit 1:11-14, 2:11-12#RecapWe are all saved by grace through faith. The only basis for our salvation is Christ's finished work at Calvary.You cannot fight for what you do not value. If you will defend your faith, you must understand its worth.The Grace of[...]
- SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2022TEXT: Matt 4:10, Rom 12:1, Rom 40;13, Rom 13:14, Mark 3:13-15, Rom 12:6, Luk 8:1-3#Recap# There is a connection between worship and service. They are both acts of surrender. You cannot claim to worship God and not also serve Him.# Serving God is a privilege. He does not need our service so[...]
DR. DENNIS INYANG
SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022
TEXT: Jude 1, Eph 2:8-9, Rom 6:1-12, Tit 1:11-14, 2:11-12
We are all saved by grace through faith. The only basis for our salvation is Christ’s finished work at Calvary.
You cannot fight for what you do not value. If you will defend your faith, you must understand its worth.
The Grace of God is not a license to live an immoral life. Some teach today that because we are not saved by work, it does not matter how we live. This is a lie from the pit of hell.
Jesus did not come to abolish the law but to fulfil it. The Spirit empowers us the obey the law not under compulsion but by volition. This is what differentiates adults from children.
The greatest threat to the church is not outside the church. The biggest danger that we face is people who claim to be Christian but pervert the gospel of grace.
What you believe about the grace of God is critical to how you live. If you centre on the grace of God, to the detriment of personal responsibility, you are a heretic.
Grace is not only God’s ability to forgive sin but His ability given to you to overcome it. When you truly live under grace, sin ceases to have dominion over you.