- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Supernatural Encounter service on Sunday 18th September 2022.
- A continuation of the teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 15th September 2022.
- A teaching series on living a life of dominion. The sermon was made by Dr Dennis Inyang during the Feast of Champions service on Thursday 8th September 2022.
- SUNDAY, AUGUST 28, 2022TEXT: Matter 19:11-12, Hab. 2:3-4, 1 Cor 7:33-34#RecapCommitment is giving your spouse the freedom to fail, and not allowing it to break your marriage and it takes maturity to accept that.Maturity is not a function of age, it’s a function of exposure and experienceNot everyone is mature enough for marriage, don’t marry[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 27, 2022TEXT: Job 1:6-12, Matt 7:24-27, 2 Cor 12:7-10, Phil 1:29, Rom 8:35-39#RecapThe trials of faith can be summarized in 3 words - purpose, perspective, and perseverance.God's purpose for the trials of faith in our lives is to make us better not destroy us.How you go and come through trials will[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2022TEXT: Matt 13:20-21, Gen 15:8-11, James 1:2-4, Heb 11:13, Ezek 12:21-23, Heb 11:17, 1 Pet 1:6-8, 1 Cor 10:13#RecapWhen the enemy sends adversity, it is on account of the word that you have received. If he cannot keep you from understanding what God has said, he will try to cause[...]
- BISHOP AYIBAKURO SUOBITECOMMUNION & HEALING SERVICESUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2022TEXT: Mark 10:46-52, Heb 11:1#RecapThere is no sickness that God cannot heal, no situation that He cannot change. It is up to you to make up your mind about what you want to receive from Him.You must be determined to press into what God has for you[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 17, 2022TEXT: Phil 3:10-11, Luk 24:1-7, Rom 5:6-11, John 12:24, 1 Cor 15:35-54, Rom 8:11#RecapNot only did Jesus die for us. We died with Him at Calvary and resurrected with Him on the third day. The deeper our understanding of this experience the more of a reality it becomes in our[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 3, 2022TEXT: 3 John 1:2, Ps 35:27, Deut 28:8-12, Luk 13:10-13, Ps 112:1-3, 2 Cor 9:8, Deut 8:11-18, Heb 6:13-18, 2 Cor 8:9#RecapIt is God's will for you to prosper. Salvation is holistic and encompasses every facet of your life. Every parent delights in the success of their child.The first thing[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 24, 2022TEXT: Isah 45:3, 2 Ki 4:1-7, Hos 4:6, Ecc 10:5#RecapThe path to prosperity is not always obvious. God desires to reveal to you the secret places where the wealth of the earth is hidden.Wealth is hidden in people. Wherever people are found, there is an opportunity to prosper. Business is[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, APRIL 10, 2022TEXT: Prov 11:24-25 (NLT), 2 Cor 8:1-5, 1 Ki 3:3-5, Heb 11:4, 2 Cor 9:5-8, Mal 3:8-12, Deut 16:16#RecapThere are 2 paradigms of prosperity. The world prospers through greed and materialism. In our kingdom, however, we prosper by giving. Generosity unlocks your prosperity.Your liberality is not determined by what you[...]
- DR DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY MAY 22, 2022TEXT: Jude 1:3, Luke 18:8, Hebrew 11:6, John 4:23-24, Hebrew 11:25, Romans 4: 18, 21.#RecapYou cannot fight for what you don’t value. If you are going to contend for the faith, it has to be of value to you. You must place value on your salvation, you must place value[...]
- DR. DENNIS INYANGSUNDAY, MAY 15, 2022TEXT: Jude 1, Eph 2:8-9, Rom 6:1-12, Tit 1:11-14, 2:11-12#RecapWe are all saved by grace through faith. The only basis for our salvation is Christ's finished work at Calvary.You cannot fight for what you do not value. If you will defend your faith, you must understand its worth.The Grace of[...]
- SUNDAY, MAY 8, 2022TEXT: Matt 4:10, Rom 12:1, Rom 40;13, Rom 13:14, Mark 3:13-15, Rom 12:6, Luk 8:1-3#Recap# There is a connection between worship and service. They are both acts of surrender. You cannot claim to worship God and not also serve Him.# Serving God is a privilege. He does not need our service so[...]
DR DENNIS INYANG
SUNDAY MAY 22, 2022
TEXT: Jude 1:3, Luke 18:8, Hebrew 11:6, John 4:23-24, Hebrew 11:25, Romans 4: 18, 21.
You cannot fight for what you don’t value. If you are going to contend for the faith, it has to be of value to you. You must place value on your salvation, you must place value on your belief in Jesus.
We must contend for the faith because of our belief system, and our understanding of Christ Jesus. The faith delivered to the saints is under attack.
The faith we have does not change with the times. It has been passed on to the saints and it remains the same for all times. Resist the temptation to modernize it.
If you must be born again, you must repent of your sins, confess Jesus as your Lord and Savior and receive atonement by His blood … that will not change.
God saves the lost through preaching. So you must go out to preach because that is the Great Commission and it will not change.
We live in a digital world now but no matter how good technology is, it cannot replace the gathering of brethren together in fellowship. That gathering is the church and must not change.
No modernization or technology should take us to a point where a wife will no longer submit to their husband. No matter how accomplished a woman gets, that should not change her role in the home as a wife. That’s the faith we received.
We must keep the sanctity of the faith. It must not be corrupted by worldliness and immorality.
WHAT KIND OF FAITH WAS HANDED OVER TO THE SAINTS?
New Testament Faith: Faith in a God that we do not see. Moulding an image to represent Jesus and worshipping it is idolatry.
Sacrificial Faith: Faith that forsakes everything for the sake of the gospel. If your faith costs you nothing and the focus is only on what you get, that is counterfeit faith.
Strong Faith (Righteous faith): Faith that is not moved by circumstances. It is faith that is based on God’s word and triumphs over science.